Geek Stuff

Discussion Group for Geek related Topics: Comics Movies Games and More

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Currently Playing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tally
Admin

PostSubject: Currently Playing   Mon May 11, 2009 12:57 pm

I just finshed Kotor 2, was unimpressed by the ending, not sure what I'm going to play next.

What is everyone else playing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://geekstuff.forumotion.com
Quasi

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing   Mon May 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Im playing Fable2, its the first game where when I get into it, and kind of lose touch with reality, I dont give a shit about the npcs around me. Example, Wow, when people are killing the goblins in booty bay, I wanna help the buggers out, cause they are my buddies, but in Fable 2, if I see a monster ripping up a town, I just wanna join in. I find the NPCs annoying at best, I cant level a pure good character, because they wont let me. Eventually no matter how much I resist, one of them drives me to putting a bullet in their face.

So um...thank goodness real life isnt like that.

I want to play assassins creed, but I am clumbsy on the controler still, and I have seen rob play and how pretty and fluid the movement is, and I want that, not me tripping all over the place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing   Tue May 19, 2009 4:03 pm

I am now playing Lunar for PSone, and I can honestly say I forgot how to play older rpg's. I keep trying to stick to the main storyline and I continually die, and I sit there wondering why the mobs are way more powerful then my mens, and having to smack myself in the face and remember that its an older RPG, I has to go grind a few levels between storyline arcs. I kinda missed the old days of final fantasy 3 and having to run around a forested area to get random encounters to level up my mens
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://geekstuff.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing   

Back to top Go down

Currently Playing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1