Geek Stuff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Geek Stuff

Discussion Group for Geek related Topics: Comics Movies Games and More

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ms. Marvel vs Ms. Marvel?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tally
Admin
Tally

Ms. Marvel vs Ms. Marvel? Empty
PostSubject: Ms. Marvel vs Ms. Marvel?   Ms. Marvel vs Ms. Marvel? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:29 pm

so issue 38 of Ms. Marvel saw the death of my beloved Carol Denvers by a less then heroic type death, and with the new Norman Osborn as head of HAMMER, he appointed Moonstone as the new Ms. Marvel, only it appears that Carol is back! so July is going to have the release of a small story arc called Ms. Marvel vs. Ms. Marvel. I'm excited, but thats because I have a soft spot for Ms. Marvel! Feel free to post that Ms. Marvel is gay
Back to top Go down
https://geekstuff.forumotion.com
Quasi

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Marvel vs Ms. Marvel?   Ms. Marvel vs Ms. Marvel? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Ms Marvel, is gay.

Seriously though, I called this, although that happened faster then I thought. Death in comics is like "Oh crap, next months issue is gonna be late...um, kill the character, and we get 2 months to play catchup!"
Back to top Go down
Tally
Admin
Tally

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Marvel vs Ms. Marvel?   Ms. Marvel vs Ms. Marvel? EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:04 am

Barry Allen was dead for a decade, Hal Jordan was dead for a long time too, but that's DC though, Marvel is a little different, look at Cap, he's been dead for only 2 years and he's coming back in July
Back to top Go down
https://geekstuff.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Marvel vs Ms. Marvel?   Ms. Marvel vs Ms. Marvel? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ms. Marvel vs Ms. Marvel?
Page 1 of 1